Sunday, February 5, 2012

Well it's Superbowl Sunday  I'm rooting for Madonna today I'm not a big giants or pats fan ..It was a very cloudy dreary day here in south Florida  . I decided to make a New England boiled dinner. I bought a 41/2 lbs brisket and I covered it with water in a dutch oven I brought it to a simmer and cooked it for 1 hour 45 minutes meanwhile i quartered one head of green cabbage 6 red skinned potatoes two sweet potatoes and 4 large carrots  i added the carrots then the potatoes on top of the brisket and then i put the cabbage on top and cooked it for another 30 minutes till the vegetables where soft . it was ready in time for kickoff and a few beers .. I'm enjoying the commercials and watching the game  hope everyone enjoys this Superbowl Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment